University of Michigan Back & Pain Center
Welcome to your rotation at the Back and Pain Center. You will be spending the next several weeks learning about the management of acute and chronic pain by evaluating patients and developing treatment plans to include medications, interventions and rehabilitation.
Before Your First Day
- Please carefully review the Goals and Objectives for your respective level of training by clicking the links on the left side of this screen.
- Complete the MLearning assignments for Clinic Orientation and Billing/Coding Orientation by using the links to the left of this screen (coming soon).
- Please click the links and review instructions for clinic, procedure room, Learning Assessments, tracking your training in Medhub and dictating new patient visits (NP) and return to clinic visits (RV).
On Your First Day
- The clinic is located within the Burlington Building located at 325 East Eisenhower Parkway, Suite 100, Ann Arbor.
- Arrive to the clinic by 7AM, using your UM badge to grant you access from the atrium lobby into the clinic. Use the glass door from the lobby to walk back to the clinic work room. You will shadow a fellow or co-resident for the first morning prior to seeing patients on your own.
Madhavi Anne - 734-936-7922 or pager 1526